Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Your Opinion, Should Your Partner or Your Friends come 1?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Your Opinion, Should  Your Partner or Your Friends come 1? - Page 2 Empty Re: In Your Opinion, Should Your Partner or Your Friends come 1?

Post by Angelina Wed 27 Aug 2008, 20:09

Naki i don't answer to your replies more untill you become more serious okay Evil or Very Mad
Angelina
Angelina

Shteti : Europe
Postime : 34
Kyējet nė forum : 17671
Regjistruar mė : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

In Your Opinion, Should  Your Partner or Your Friends come 1? - Page 2 Empty Re: In Your Opinion, Should Your Partner or Your Friends come 1?

Post by Annika Wed 27 Aug 2008, 20:11

Angelina wrote:I'm still confused about what to do. I am worried that if I make the effort to rebuild trust it will be for nothing.Thanks for listening - any comments are most welcome as I haven't spoken to anyone about this,but may I ask you Naki smth?

Angelina neither of me or Naki can tell you what to do with your relationship. You are the only one who can make the final decision about what to do. We have just suggested you some things you can do. And it takes time to rebuild a trust that is hurt and it could be for the best but it could also be like you say for nothing. It's your decision my friend fest
Annika
Annika

Shteti : nė mbarė botėn
Postime : 6751
Kyējet nė forum : 21544
Regjistruar mė : 2007-06-20

http://www.nasergashi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Wed 27 Aug 2008, 20:13

Angelina wrote:Naki i don't answer to your replies more untill you become more serious okay Evil or Very Mad
Hahahahahahahaaa trust me you will be much happier in that relationship then in one where you are constantly wondering what is going on behind your back. Friends some times can help you a lot even you see that help as a joke.
First I would like to offer my advice with the hopes that it is well received and will see you two begin your life together in peace, joy, and love. I said if nothing goes well then adviser must take care for his costumer of course it is an old Albanian tradition Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Naki
Naki

Shteti : Republika e Kosovės
Postime : 9124
Kyējet nė forum : 25519
Regjistruar mė : 2007-05-29

https://naki.albanianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:40

Hahahahahaah don't make me angry please Naki if you aren't serious don't answer at all okay Evil or Very Mad
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:44

Angelina wrote:Hahahahahaah don't make me angry please Naki if you aren't serious don't answer at all okay Evil or Very Mad
Hahahahahahaa Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral really you are from stone age my friend not from New Zeland Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral .
All relationships have problems. It is usually the woman who is most dissatisfied.The most successful relationships have partners who are willing to hear and deal with the complaints. This means that the man must be willing to be influenced by the woman. The willingness to be influenced by each other and take complains seriously is a skill necessary for a happy relationship. Men who are willing to share the power with their wives get to have a happier relationship. Men who are typically less able to express themselves and withdraw from fights result in having a partner who holds on to anger. The woman seeks closure around an issue and remains angry when the problem is not solved. I told you from begining I am the one who lost his wife just because of my advantures and jokes and for that i don't care at all so you can take or throw away my advices it up to you.
Also I may say you are the one who will make things clear simply and very easy "good-Bye"my friend there in the world are million of male not only you... tell this to your boy friend if he is cheating you. Am I clear to you ?
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:49

Wouuuuuuuuuuu me from stone age and you are from ?
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:49

I am from Republic of Kosova my friend 8) danc
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:52

Hahahahahaahahaa oh my God you make me laugh even i am very nervous right now in you.
Well if you are like you look so clever then i have my personal question to you. Should i fight for my relationship then and my love?
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:55

What a laugh that was.Your boyfriend seems to be in no doubt at all the relationship is over. And as much as this breakup has come as a blinding shock to you your have to see your boyfriend has been falling out of love with you for some time. Now he just wants out. He knows it’s right and there’s really not much you can do to change that - not fighting or coercing or talking or crying. My advice is take the path you are on now because i really don’t think you can fight for something that’s not yours. And I think if it was there he would have called you back by now to tell you he’d made a horrible mistake and he really does love you. And sometimes as hard as it is you need to respect where other people are and that in this case he doesn’t want what you want anymore.
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Thu 28 Aug 2008, 16:59

I am pretty darn heartbroken. I don’t want to leave him and I don’t begrudge him at all for being honest with me. We spoke about it rationally for the whole week and he says that he is craving sex, he just doesn’t want to have it with me and the way that I look now. He tells me he sees three options:
1. I lose weight
2. I let him sleep with other women
3. I bring home girls for him to sleep with
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 17:00

Hmmmmmmm he must be my friend say hello to him by me Very Happy 8)
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Thu 28 Aug 2008, 17:02

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you are a bad man and i am sure that all man are the same ......
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 17:05

The same ..... what Neutral
Yes comlpetely agree. Lose him and find yourself someone better. Someone more like me! I’m free Saturday and Sunday nights… Mad Mad Mad
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Thu 28 Aug 2008, 17:10

Naki, sadly you are right. And no, you’re not the only one to notice this calling me for Saturday and Sunday nights but I am not the one who accept this :jelous:
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 17:13

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral It is ok i just wondered how stone age womans are in ...... 8)
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Annika Thu 28 Aug 2008, 21:14

Angelina wrote: I am pretty darn heartbroken. I don’t want to leave him and I don’t begrudge him at all for being honest with me. We spoke about it rationally for the whole week and he says that he is craving sex, he just doesn’t want to have it with me and the way that I look now. He tells me he sees three options:
1. I lose weight
2. I let him sleep with other women
3. I bring home girls for him to sleep with

Well it looks like he already have made up his mind about you two.
First of all he doesn't like you if you don't loose weight. sadly to say even if you do loose weight he still will not like you. Its only an excuse from his side.
Second just by asking for your promision to sleep around with others...drop him
Third how can he even think to ask you to bring home girls for him to sleep with if he loves you.
And last of all he told you straight to you face I am craving sex BUT NOT WITH YOU. That is your clue, DROP HIM and move on with your life. you are still young.
Sorry to say this train has already left the station my friend
Annika
Annika

Back to top Go down

Post by Annika Thu 28 Aug 2008, 21:26

Naki wrote:Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral It is ok i just wondered how stone age womans are in ...... 8)

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Probably the same way as stonage men are in.... 8) fest
Annika
Annika

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Mon 01 Sep 2008, 20:30

Annika wrote:
Naki wrote:Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral It is ok i just wondered how stone age womans are in ...... 8)

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Probably the same way as stonage men are in.... 8) fest
cig cig cig no comment Annika Neutral Neutral Neutral
Angelina
Angelina

Back to top Go down

Post by benita krusha Tue 26 Feb 2013, 09:14

First of all should come my family, after it if you don`t have a friend partner, you will have problems with miss-understanding each other, so be a lover and a friend for your partner, so you can be with your partner without forgetting your old friends they are gold for us, but the partner is the soul mate so be a good friend if you want to have a good lover Smile
benita krusha

Shteti : Prishtine
Postime : 757
Kyējet nė forum : 15125
Regjistruar mė : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Naki Wed 27 Feb 2013, 05:09

Practice the art of balance before you even get into a relationship. Spending time with friends is great and healthy, but it is possible to overdo it.
I agree with you benita family should come first.
Naki
Naki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum