Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions !

2 posters

Go down

Questions ! Empty Questions !

Post by Angelina Fri 22 Aug 2008, 14:15

Hi to webmaster Naki ar global moderator Annika,
I would like to have the electronic books is it possible downloads from this page do I have ur permission ?
Please be so kind and let me know.

PS/ Second question
Dear Webmaster I like so much this site is very good one and here for us strangers a great guide and help to know much more about culture, traditions and most important friendship.
I have few confusions is it a rule here that nav links to be in Albanian or is it possible they to be in both languages.
Please be so kind and be out of favor if it is a site rule i will find somehow myself Very Happy kis
Angelina
Angelina

Shteti : Europe
Postime : 34
Kyējet nė forum : 17671
Regjistruar mė : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Questions ! Empty Re: Questions !

Post by Naki Fri 22 Aug 2008, 15:07

the_white_angel wrote:Hi to webmaster Naki ar global moderator Annika,
I would like to have the electronic books is it possible downloads from this page do I have ur permission ?
Please be so kind and let me know.

PS/ Second question
Dear Webmaster I like so much this site is very good one and here for us strangers a great guide and help to know much more about culture, traditions and most important friendship.
I have few confusions is it a rule here that nav links to be in Albanian or is it possible they to be in both languages.
Please be so kind and be out of favor if it is a site rule i will find somehow myself Very Happy kis
That's a good question thanks. It is an Albanian forum Angelina and nav links will be into Albanian but they apear to you in english too if you put the mouse on the Nav Button only don't forget before you have by yourself to chose the desired language in User Profile.
Thanks
Naki
Naki

Shteti : Republika e Kosovės
Postime : 9124
Kyējet nė forum : 25519
Regjistruar mė : 2007-05-29

https://naki.albanianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Questions ! Empty Re: Questions !

Post by Angelina Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:28

I see thanks a lot u are really an angel