Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grekėt dikur Flisnin Shqip

2 posters

Go down

Grekėt dikur Flisnin Shqip Empty Grekėt dikur Flisnin Shqip

Post by Albanian_Girl Mon 11 Mar 2013, 00:28

1,"Ėshtė faji i njė gjermani," tha zoti Di
mou (Nikos Dimou, njė shkrimtar i shquar nė Greqi) nė lidhje me krenarinė greke mbi kėtė ēėshtje. Ai po i referohej gjermanit Johann Winckelmann, historianit tė artit tė shekullit tė 18-tė, vizioni i tė cilit mbi njė Greqi tė lashtė "tė populluar nga njerėz tė hijshėm, tė gjatė, flokėverdhė, tė ditur, qė pėrfaqėsonin pėrsosmėri”, siē e thotė zoti Dimou, u imponua ndaj vendit me qėllim qė tė krijohej identiteti modern grek.
"Ne dikur flisnim shqip dhe e quanim veten romanė, por pastaj Winckelmann, Goethe, Victor Hugo, Delacroix, ata tė gjithė, na thanė,"Jo, ju jeni Grekė, pasardhės direkt tė Platonit e Sokratit", dhe ajo u bė. Nėse njė komb i vogėl dhe i varfėr ka njė barrė tė tillė mbi supet e tija, ai kurrė nuk do shėrohet."
2.Sipas Mbretit Otho, Athina ishte vetėm njė fshat shqiptar, me 8000 banorė
What Athens was fifty years ago, that Cettinje is to-day. Under King Otho, Athens was only an Albanian village, with 8000 inhabitants ; under Prince Nicholas, Cettinje is a Serb village with 2000 inhabitants.
The growth of freedom in the Balkan Peninsula. Notes of a traveller in Montenegro, Bosnia, Servia, Bulgaria, and Greece"
https://www.google.com/search?q=Unde...w=1440&bih=799
Disa shembuj nga historianet e huaj
Speakers of Albanian, a language that originated anciently in Epiros and was not written in Biddle’s time, had spread over large parts of Greece. Even rural Attica was thoroughly Albanian. The Albanians had originally been all Orthodox Christians; but many of them became Moslems, if notoriously lax Moslems, to profit from the privileges accorded the conquering religion.

^Nicholas Biddle in Greece: The Journals and Letters Of 1806, Nicholas Biddle, Richard A. McNea, 1993, p. 21
A district of Athens opposite to this fountain is called Callirhiotis, and is inhabited by Albanian settlers. Hence at Athens an Albanian and a Callirhiote are sometimes used as synonymous terms.

Travels in Greece and Albania: Volume 1, Thomas Smart Hughes – 1830, p. 297
"The Albanians appeared first in Greece during the fourteenth century. They are found penetrating into almost every province of the Greek continent, sometimes occupying whole districts, sometimes mingling with the Greek population of the towns, as in Argos and Athens. At the present day, not to mention those districts where the Albanians are mixed up with the Greek population, Attica, Megara, Boeotin, Southern Eobcaa, Argolis, and the Corinthian territory, are possessed altogether by Albanians; and only the population of the towns is either altogether—as in Carysto, Piraeus, Nauplia, and Corinth—or principally Greek—as in Athens, Megara, and Argos. In the islands of Hydra, Spezzia, Poros, and* Salamis, the Albanians possessed the whole territory so exclusively, that, before the Greek revolution, no female, .it is said, could speak a single word of Greek. The maritime power of the Greeks at that time was confined to the first two mentioned islands, and to the island of Psara, which was inhabited by pure Greeks, but lies now beyond the boundary of the Hellenic kingdom. The naval exploits, therefore, which were among the most notable of the revolutionary war, belonged to the Albanian element, and even at the present hour the language of the sailor class is Albanian, not Greek. But more: even in the camps of Tripolizza and Athens, Greek was far from being the only language spoken; for in the land army also the Albanian element asserted its existence.
* "Albanetische Studien." Von Dr. Johann Georg von Hahn. Jena. 1864.
The Westminster review, Volumes 61-62
Of all the emigrants who have settled on the island the Albanians alone have not become merged in the general population. Locally known as Greci, they still form separate communities, speaking their own language and observing special religious rites, in several of the towns of the interior, and more especially at Piana de' Greci, which occupies a commanding hill to the south of Palermo.

Elisée Reclus. The universal geography : earth and its inhabitants (Volume 1 Southern Europe).
Albanian_Girl
Albanian_Girl

Shteti : Parajse
Postime : 237
Kyējet nė forum : 18398
Regjistruar mė : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Grekėt dikur Flisnin Shqip Empty Re: Grekėt dikur Flisnin Shqip

Post by albi Wed 01 Jan 2014, 21:56

Greket dikur flisnin shqip ama ajo koh ka kalua  dhe shiptarve nuk ju lejuan te flasin gjuhen e tyre  ne GREQI po dhe   Mretin e madhe  te gjitha kohnave    Mretin Leken e Madh  e asimiluan  ne GREK poaj ne histori  nihet shiptar
albi
albi

Shteti : mitrovice
Postime : 3375
Kyējet nė forum : 18679
Regjistruar mė : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down