Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's improve the english language!

3 posters

Go down

Let's improve the english language! Empty Let's improve the english language!

Post by Kotelja Tue 04 Nov 2008, 15:31

Maybe we are not fluent speakers. Sometimes we can't write, talk or read correclty, but it's important to know that we should care more if we want to improve the language. So, let's talk about different stuffs... it doesn't matter at all... couse we need to communicate more often with each other and to learn new words and sentences day by day.
My newest word that i have learned is WISE that means clever, smart. Very Happy
What did you learn these last days... we want to know it too Very Happy
I'll be waiting for new posts here...
Kotelja
Kotelja

Shteti : Nen rrenojat e dashurise!
Postime : 3139
Kyējet nė forum : 20286
Regjistruar mė : 2007-06-04
Profesioni : Viktoriane

Back to top Go down

Let's improve the english language! Empty Re: Let's improve the english language!

Post by Annika Tue 04 Nov 2008, 19:12

I agree with you Kotelja that the best way to learn a new language is to use the words, written, spoken or reading a lot by practising the language. Word by word we will learn a new language like we learned to speak our mother language/"first" language.

Here is a word for you all. TRAIN which means practise (Ushtroj) but TRAIN also means "Tren" in Albanian
Annika
Annika

Shteti : nė mbarė botėn
Postime : 6751
Kyējet nė forum : 21667
Regjistruar mė : 2007-06-20

http://www.nasergashi.com

Back to top Go down

Let's improve the english language! Empty Re: Let's improve the english language!

Post by Kotelja Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:41

Well done Annika! I appreciate it!
Well... maybe you didn't knew what does my name mean in english Very Happy Kotelja in english means Kitten or Kitty, a small cat.
There's also another word that I have learned these days, Surgery (Medicine term) wich menas an operation (for example: oral operation, abdomen operation), in albanian means Operacion (term mjeksor).
Kotelja
Kotelja

Shteti : Nen rrenojat e dashurise!
Postime : 3139
Kyējet nė forum : 20286
Regjistruar mė : 2007-06-04
Profesioni : Viktoriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Annika Sat 08 Nov 2008, 20:06

The English language has many different meanings of the word depending where you come from. The British, The American and the Australian English has a lot in common but some words are different
I like the word MATE which is a typical Australian word for Friend.
Pal is another word for Friend also
Annika
Annika

Shteti : nė mbarė botėn
Postime : 6751
Kyējet nė forum : 21667
Regjistruar mė : 2007-06-20

http://www.nasergashi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by benita krusha Tue 26 Feb 2013, 09:05

I like this subject... Here i learned the WISE term... hah I did`nt knuw it before.... However to participate in English learning I`m here to help you girls... for every verb that you would like to know don`t hesitate to ask me. Will be my pleasure to learn more with you friends Smile
benita krusha

Shteti : Prishtine
Postime : 757
Kyējet nė forum : 15248
Regjistruar mė : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum